I’m a writer working in tech in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA. I’m endlessly curious about technical writing / documentation, music, data, ethics in tech and data analysis, a11y, inclusivity, and so much more.
- Follow me on Twitter @smorewithface.
- Follow me on Github @smoreface.
- Check out my resume on LinkedIn.
- Splunk .conf20 — What’s missing? Reduce bias by addressing data gaps in your analysis process
- Write the Docs Portland 2019 — Just Add Data: Make it Easier to Prioritize Your Documentation
- Splunk .conf18 — Listening to the Data: Adding and Analyzing Music Data in Splunk
- Download the slides: FN1065_ListeningtotheData_Final_1538852328898001rqBn.pdf
- Splunk .conf18 — Discriminatory Algorithms and Biased Data: Is the Future of Machine Learning Doomed? with Celeste Tretto
- Download the slides: Discriminatory-Algorithms-Biased-Data-1248_1538787815124001CqqT.pdf
- Splunk .conf17 — Automating the Status Quo: How Machine Learning Algorithms Become Biased with Celeste Tretto
- Download the slides: automating-the-status-quo-how-machine-learning-algorithms-become-biased.pdf